Sunday 17 May 2015

Bird Cherry

I really love this tree......

Bird Cherry
It so light and airy and pretty and doesn't shed a ton of  blossom everywhere when it is on the decline.  I do love cherries (and other fruit blossoms) how could anyone resist their sheer exuberance, but for the ordinary, average, little suburban home something like this Bird Cherry is hard to beat in the Spring.
A baby.....

It is young yet in the life of trees - something like twelve years?  That said it is a builder's purchase and builder's planting, so it probably doesn't have the best of starts.  I live in hopes of it getting into full flood in a few more years time when its feet have escaped the rubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.