Wednesday 20 May 2015

Potting up the pots


I have just (finally) planted up my various pots for the summer.  When we had our conservatory built last year it took over our huge patio area so, much to my husband's joy, I swore off having loads of pots around.  He dutifully went round here there and everywhere and removed/blocked off various lines from our watering system and (for him) we were 'all neat and tidy'.  

I began by putting the hay basket on our wall at the front to make up for the loss:



hot colours 

I had a couple of plants left over so I just popped them in a pot.....


sad little thing

We have two hooks for hanging baskets at the front of the house.  At the moment it is a shame to remove the lovely little violas that are still flowering their socks off ......


the Spring basket

So the summer basket is round the corner in second place waiting its turn.


£12.99 from Park Farm

I bought this when we went for lunch at Park Farm.  they have some nicely planted baskets.  I think the larger ones are only £19.99.


OK - the front pots are done and dusted - off round the back....   

puny as yet
The chimney is a legitimate plant-up but 'unfortunately' I had bought far too many plants so there was no choice but to add two pots back into the mix.  I had two strawberry pots going begging...


I really did overbuy enough to fill two of these

I know that right now these are all looking very sad.  Hopefully with constant watering and feeding they will soon look like these from previous years:












No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.