Sunday 5 July 2015

In the garden today

We seem to be at a point where all the white plants are coming into flower.  The white roses are now blooming their socks off and the astilbe and gypsophila are about to do their thing.

Meanwhile we have these today...


love it when the borders get frothy

this is the prettiest little star, wish I knew what it was

small white geranium used for ground cover

they smell glorious - a tiny noisette rose - even the pink buds look pretty


again no name, sorry, plant from a friend

Incidentally I do add these and other pictures to the 'The Garden 2015' web album, so if you want more they will be there - link over in the left-hand column.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.