Sunday 31 July 2016

My Garden in July

Here are photos of bits of my garden in July.  It is difficult to choose a favourite month as each one offers something different and always a favourite amongst it somewhere but I really do have a real passion for the lovely 'Lucifer' that flowers its socks off in the front garden at this time of the year.

this small half moon border has five different plants which come up and flower in turn as the season rolls along... July is crocosmia Lucifer's turn

the side front wall is smothered in clematis Black prince.  It is supposed to have a yellow rose mixed in it but the clematis swamps it out

my lovely perfumed jasmine archway to my 'hive' - my hobby room on the side of the house

the rowan has berried early this year and done so well that they are weighing down the branches

I love 'fluffy' borders

detail - rowan, clematis, verbena bonariensis, gypsophila, thalictrum

border viewed the other way round

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.